Reviewing Mendz Projects

With the release of .Net Core 2.0 comes great responsibility. It is time to review Mendz's .Net Core 1.1-based projects, to see how well they can all be upgraded to the latest version of .Net Core.

I have Mendz.Library, Mendz.Library.Matrices, Mendz.Data, Mendz.Data.MongoDB and Mendz.Graphs. I may re-organize a little bit. I may add some new features. I may clean up some codes. And I may improve some documentation. I may also work on getting them published to proper repositories and stuffs like that.

I sorta, kinda started with Mendz.Library. It's simple. It's bare. It's easy. It actually compiled well as-is. I made a few code changes to use the latest C# language features. I may actually mock-up some test projects for it as well. The goal really is to be able package it as a library that is fully tested and guaranteed to be production ready.

I don't really have a plan what should happen next. Absolutely though, all Mendz projects will be upgraded. Baby steps... What's clear is that I will post my progress in As I See Tech. Watch for it when it happens.

Wish me luck!

Comments