Blogger's Block

It's surprising how you can be a tech geek and can't find anything to write about. I'm facing a blank wall right now. Nothing seems to catch my fancy. Considering CES 2018 is on-going. What's happening?!

CES 2018 should be a reason to be excited about tech, right? Besides the new concepts, inventions and product announcements, the people's choice ended with jewelries. It's got to b e a sign for something.

I write this in a state of shock. Technology has gone stale. It's just business-as-usual. We expect the same smartphone form factors getting upgrades. We expect the usual processor and memory upgrades. We expect the usual screen, monitors and TV upgrades. More VR/AR perhaps. Maybe some robots. And then we expect the same cars. I don't want to say it's getting boring, but this is a sign of things getting wrapped up like as if companies are choosing to just repeat themselves and hope for the best this year.

I can't even find the words to end this rant. It's not you tech world, it's me...

Or is it?

Comments