The Graph Theory in C# (Summary)

It is my pleasure to share my Graph Library in C#. Well... at least parts of it.

This series covered the following topics.
  1. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 1) - Introduction
  2. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 2) - The quest...
  3. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 3) - The basic Graph
  4. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 4) - Starting with the Vertex
  5. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 5) - The Vertex class in full
  6. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 6) - Dealing with the Edge
  7. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 7) - The Edge class in full
  8. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 8) - Revisiting the Graph
  9. The Graph Theory in C# (Part 9) - The Graph class in full
The basic objects in Graph Theory are the Graph, Vertex and the Edge. As implemented in my graph library, they are useful by themselves. However, the real science in Graph Theory is the ability to search and traverse the graph. There are many algorithms. Most of these algorithms work well because of the way the graph data is indexed and prepared.

My quest, and therefore my graph library, focused on graph data, not on algorithms. Graph data can be prepared in to various types of lists and matrices. For some algorithms, this data prep is a must. I have a few of these popular lists in my graph library. Again, the focus is on data. My graph library does not include the search and traversal algorithms. Anyway, I'll share my lists and matrices in a separate new series. For now, enjoy the basics, rejoice and be glad!

Comments