Did you notice?

Welcome to the new As I See Tech. Well, actually, I've been using this Contempo theme for weeks now. I originally only wanted to test it out for a bit. The way things are, I think that it's working pretty well.

The new theme features a personalized area where I can put my Modern Sky photo as background. Modern Sky is a section of the Museum of the Moving Image building in Astoria, NY. I used my Nokia Lumia ICON to take the picture. Note that this image has always been used in As I See Tech's Twitter and Facebook accounts. I also use it in the recently created Mendz GitHub Page.


In As I See Tech's home page, you should find links to Mendz on GitHub and Mendz on NuGet. Personally, I find this useful to quickly check on my GitHub projects or my published packages in NuGet. I hope that you find it useful as well.

The rest are pretty much the same. You can still search within the site, subscribe to it, translate it and find the list of previous articles. Comments to my posts are welcome as usual. The site is still responsive and actually looks nice in small screens as well.

Overall, I think that the "branding" with Modern Sky puts all of my personal projects and sites together. I hope that you like the new As I See Tech and that you continue enjoying my blogsite as much as I enjoy posting to it.

Cheers!

Comments