Switching Mendz Projects and Libraries to GitHub and NuGet

Mendz projects are kept in an online Visual Studio Team Services account as a private and personal collection. Switching to GitHub and publishing to NuGet is now an option.

I am currently in the process of studying how I can best publish Mendz projects and libraries to GitHub and NuGet. The number one drive is the fact that GitHub and NuGet are now the de facto standard of getting projects hosted and libraries delivered.

It's still too early to tell how this will push through. Regardless, As I See Tech is still the home of talking about Mendz projects and libraries.

Stay tuned at As I See Tech for development and updates. Meanwhile, I'll drop this here for inspiration: https://www.ventusky.com -- the best weather app ever!!!

Comments